Yes. Follow the steps below to track DBU usage.
- CRTJRNRCV JRNRCV(USERLIB/DBUUSE0001)
- CRTJRN JRN(USERLIB/DBUUSEJRN) JRNRCV(USERLIB/DBUUSE0001)
- STRJRNOBJ OBJ(DBU10/DBUSTS) OBJTYPE(*DTAARA) JRN(USERLIB/DBUUSEJRN) IMAGES(*BOTH)
- Execute DBU on any file.
- DSPJRN JRN(USERLIB/DBUUSEJRN) OBJ((DBU10/DBUSTS *DTAARA *FIRST)) ENTTYP(EB) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILFMT(*TYPE3) OUTFILE(USERLIB/DBUUSAGE)
- DBU the file USERLIB/DBUUSAGE and look at the data, that should show you the usage of DBU.
Steps 1 – 3 are done one time to setup the JOURNAL. Step 5 can be done as many times as needed to track the usage of DBU, this data will be available until you delete the Journal Receivers. You can use DBU to view the data in the output file as in Step 6 or you can create your own custom reports.