25 search results
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- DBU: Is there a way to show/not show 'implicitly hidden columns' that were created in an
Answer: When an SQL table contains ‘implicitly hidden columns’, SQL will not show those columns when * is used in the SELECT statement to view the data. If ...
- DBU: We are having an issue with going from single to multi record view with F21.
Answer: We have had reports of losing the functonality of the F21 key on the PC due to the installation of other software on the PC. ...
- DBU: Can you move/change the key fields order without changing the field sequence numbers?
Answer: DBU does offer the ability to order by key fields however there is no function key to accomplish this. There is a setting in DBUAUT ...
- DBU: Does DBU audit logs and/or DBU Audit capture changes made to files using DBUSQL?
Answer: DBUSQL does not interfere with the audit functionality of DBU. It is a shortcut for using the SQL search function in DBU. DBUSQL bypasses the need ...
- DBU: Does DBU software program's allow users to adopt authority and modify objects that they are
Answer: DBU conforms to the object level security that is part of the IBM i/iSeries/AS400. DBU software does not have programs that use adopted authority, which ...
- DBU: How can DBU be made available for disaster site testing?
Answer: ProData provides Disaster Recovery (DR) codes 2 times within a 12 month period at no charge if maintenance is current on your licensed box. Download and ...
- DBU: What is a DBU application?
Answer: An application is a method of saving the DBU screens, files & fields the way a user has designed them. After bringing up a file, selecting ...
- DBU: How is the access to 'WORLD' or 'ONEWORLD' determined?
Answer: The DBU command has a parameter (JDE installation) to indicate how the JDE enhancement is to be used. *NONE – DBU ignores the JDE dictionary and ...
- DBU RDB: Will a user profile with any special authority be needed to install and configure DBU/RDB?
Answer: To install DBU/RDB you must have at least *IOSYSCFG authority. ...
- DBU: Is there any way to track the usage by User, Date, Time, and System Name
Answer: Yes. Follow the steps below to track DBU usage. CRTJRNRCV JRNRCV(USERLIB/DBUUSE0001) CRTJRN JRN(USERLIB/DBUUSEJRN) JRNRCV(USERLIB/DBUUSE0001) STRJRNOBJ OBJ(DBU10/DBUSTS) OBJTYPE(*DTAARA) JRN(USERLIB/DBUUSEJRN) IMAGES(*BOTH) Execute DBU on any file. DSPJRN JRN(USERLIB/DBUUSEJRN) OBJ((DBU10/DBUSTS *DTAARA *FIRST)) ENTTYP(EB) ...
The most popular searches are:
- error in field location (88332x)
- single user license (4988x)
- 2022 (3656x)
- 2023 (3644x)
- "single user license" (3117x)
- update dbu (2882x)
- a (1975x)
- license (1495x)
- release (1156x)
- wrkobjlck (1062x)